Thursday, May 10, 2007

Listened to 71/2 Habits of Highly Successful Learners

Speaking of habits...I just listened to 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Learners. Of the seven and one-half habits, I'd say my easiest is using technology. I've always been the kind of person that likes to know how things work. I can remember taking apart my brand new watch when I was a kid to see how it worked. It was one of those big-faced watches with the shiny wide plastic bands; the style had a name but I can't remember it right now. Well unfortunately I got it apart but never did get it back together and had to wear it broken all that Summer. I couldn't let on to my parents that I broke it on day one! Anyway I've gotten better at taking apart and putting back together. Of the other 6 1/2 habits I'd say just getting started would be the hardest for me; beginning with the end in mind. Once I'm underway I'm like a bulldozer but I often procrastinate starting.

No comments: